Jasmine Sambac (100-120 CM Height)
Jasmine Sambac is a species of jasmine native to tropical Asia, from the Indian subcontinent to Southeast Asia. It is cultivated in many places, especially West Asia, South Asia and Southeast Asia.
How To Care:-
- Plant Feed. Once every month during growing season.
- Watering. Keep well-watered. Soil.
- Fertile, well-drained soil. Basic Care Summary. Plant in fertile, well-drained soil.
- Keep soil moist, watering freely in dry weather.
- Apply a balanced liquid fertilizer monthly.